The Spring 2018 Half and Full Marathon Training Program is a 16-week program which meets up to three times a week designed to prepare runners and walkers for their first ever endurance event or to help seasoned runners meet a new performance goal. This program will educate on endurance training principles, hydration and nutrition techniques, body awareness, pacing and running autonomy. This Winter/Spring 2018 season will be geared towards the Garmin Marathon & Half Marathon. However, our Coaches can help you train for any Spring race you choose!
- Open House Information Sessions: Saturday, December 16 at 10 a.m. and Wednesday, December 27 at 6:30 p.m.
- Start Date: Monday, January 1
- Goal Race: Garmin Marathon & Half Marathon
- Cost: $90 early bird, $100 regular
Half/Full Marathon Participants will receive:
- 16-Week Full, Half, or Relay Training Plan
- Supported weekly group long runs with Coaches and Pace Leaders (Saturdays at 7:30 a.m.)
- Fluid stations including electrolytes along training routes of 10 miles or greater
- Custom Fleet Feet Sports training shirt
- 5 Training Specific Seminars and Clinics
- Special "Ask the PT/Dr Days" at Fleet Feet Sports
- Celebration Party at completion of program
Monday, January 1st
Monday & Wednesday nights, Saturday mornings
Garmin Half & Full Marathon
early bird $90, regular $100
Train for a half marathon or full marathon with a group. This program will educate on endurance training principles, hydration and nutrition techniques, body awareness, pacing and running autonomy.