No Boundaries 5K Program
Want to finish your first 5K or get back into running? Ready to step up to a 10K?
No Boundaries focuses on beginners but all levels of walkers and runners are welcome! The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first race in just 10 weeks! It can also help existing runners meet new performance goals. Along the way we'll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you'll have the camaraderie of others just like you! The No Boundaries group meets twice a week during the training period, on Monday and Wednesday evenings. The workouts will last about an hour to an hour and a half as we increase mileage throughout the season.
There will be three, 12-week sessions through out the year.
- Open House Information Sessions: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 7:00pm or Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 10:30am
- Start Date: September 3rd
- Goal Race: Thanksgiving Day race
- Cost: $65 early bird, $75 regular (NOTE: this does not include race entry fee)
No Boundaries Participants will receive:
- Support throughout the 12 weeks by their coaches and mentors
- Two supported events each week – Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Detailed 12-week 5k or 10k training plan for runners and walkers
- 5 clinics through-out the program
- Weekly motivational information in our Weekly eNewsletters
- Private Facebook page to support each other and ask questions
- Tech Shirt exclusive for our participants
- Themed workouts and different locations to keep things fun
- Camaraderie with a great group of people
Monday & Wednesday 5:45pm. Optional Saturday 7:30am.
Thanksgiving Day Race
$65 early bird sign up, $75 after
Beginner 5k & 10k training program