The SUmmer/Fall 2018 Trail Training Program is a 15-week program which meets two to three times a week designed to prepare trail runners for their first ever endurance event or to help seasoned runners meet a new performance goal. This program will educate on endurance training principles, hydration and nutrition techniques, body awareness, pacing and running autonomy. This Summer/Fall 2018 season will be geared towards the Rockbridge Revenge Trail Races. The race has a 7 mile, 25k and 50k option. However, our Coaches can help you train for any Summer/Fall race you choose!
- Open House Information Sessions: Saturday, June 9 at 10 a.m. and Wednesday, June 13th at 7 p.m.
- Start Date: Monday, June 25th
- Goal Race: Rockbridge Revenge Trail Races
- Cost: $65 early bird, $75 regular
Trail Running Participants will receive:
- 15-Week Distant Specific Training Plan
- Supported weekly group long runs with Coaches and Pace Leaders
- Custom Fleet Feet Sports training shirt
- 5 Training Specific Seminars and Clinics
- Special "Ask the PT/Dr Days" at Fleet Feet Sports
- Celebration Party at completion of program
Monday, June 25th
Wednesday Nights & Sunday Mornings, Optional Saturday Mornings
Rockbridge Revenge 7 mile, 25k & 50k
$65 early bird, $75 excluding race fee
Great for beginner Trail Runners up to experienced runners who just want to train with a group. We will run trail and road to get our workouts in and prepare for the race.