The Winter 2018 Trail Training Program is a 12-week program which meets two to three times a week designed to prepare trail runners for their first ever endurance event or to help seasoned runners meet a new performance goal. This program will educate on endurance training principles, hydration and nutrition techniques, body awareness, pacing and running autonomy. This Winter 2018 season will be geared towards the Psycho Wyco Run Toto Run Trail Race. The race has a 10 mile, 20 mile and 50k option. However, our Coaches can help you train for any Winter/Spring race you choose!
- Open House Information Sessions: Saturday, November 11 at 10 a.m. and Wednesday, November 29 at 6 p.m.
- Start Date: Monday, December 4
- Goal Race: Psycho Wyco Run Toto Run
- Cost: $65 early bird, $75 regular
Trail Running Participants will receive:
- 12-Week Distant Specific Training Plan
- Supported weekly group long runs with Coaches and Pace Leaders
- Custom Fleet Feet Sports training shirt
- 5 Training Specific Seminars and Clinics
- Special "Ask the PT/Dr Days" at Fleet Feet Sports
- Celebration Party at completion of program
Monday, December 4th
Wednesday Nights & Sunday Mornings, Optional Saturday Mornings
Psycho Wyco Run Toto, Run 10 mile, 20 mile & 50K
$65 early bird, $75 excluding race fee
Great for beginner Trail Runners up to experienced runners who just want to train with a group. We will run trail and road to get our workouts in and prepare for the race.